At Cyber Clinic, we know that sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for circumstances that are out of your control.
A great benefit of using the Cyber Clinic App is flexibility – you can access your Cyber Clinic appointment booking to eschedule your appointment time & if it’s at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, there is no charge or penalty – you just change your date & time!
Retail Clients (Fee Paying)
1. Before 24 Hours - In the event a client cancels their appointment at least 24 hours prior to their scheduled appointment time, there will be no charge.
2. The cancellation can be made by the client accessing the Cyber Clinic booking on the App and cancelling the appointment. An email will be sent to both the client and the professional confirming the cancellation.
3. Within 24 Hours - If the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours, the client will be charged 50% of the total hourly rate set by the Mental Health Practitioner.
4. No Show - If a client ‘no shows’ an appointment (meaning not attending at your confirmed appointment time), the client will be charged 100% of the hourly rate of the confirmed appointment.
Organisation Clients (Having an Organisation ID)
1. Before 24 Hours - If your organisation has pre-purchased your appointments and you are using an Organisation ID, there is no penalty for cancelling at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
2. Within 24 hours - If appointments are provided by an organisation and less than 24 hours notice of cancellation is given, this will result in the deduction of one of the allocated appointments. Please bear in mind, this will not be reported to your organisation (at an individual level but aggregate data about cancellations are reported) so we trust that you will follow guidelines to cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours beforehand.
3. No Show – If a client ‘no shows’ an appointment (meaning not attending at your confirmed appointment time), this will result in the deduction of one of the allocated appointments.
We understand that sometimes there are unforeseen emergencies, if this is the case – please email us at email@example.com
If for any reason your Mental Health practitioner cancels the appointment, a client will be advised by email as soon as possible. You will be able to reschedule the time of your appointment by logging into your Cyber Clinic App.
1. In the event of a technical issue, found to be the direct result of the Cyber Clinic system, a client will be offered to reschedule the appointment at no additional cost or loss of an allocated appointment.
2. To be eligible for a rescheduled appointment due to technical reasons, the client must have made initial connection with the Mental Health Practitioner and completed at least 25% of the appointment (e.g. 15 minutes of a 60 minute appointment).
3. The following criteria must also be met:
a. Internet Connection: A wired internet connection, or least a 4G or fixed wireless connection; download speed is at least 1100kbps
b. Using the following:
Apple iPhone – iphone 5, 5S, 6+ or most updated
Apple iPad – 3, 4, Air, Air 2 or most updated
Android – tablet or phone – has a front facing camera & microphone with at least Android 4.3 installed, ability to connect to the internet (WiFi, 4G), less than 3 years old.
c. If a technical issue does interrupt the appointment and the above criteria is met, the client should email firstname.lastname@example.org. The issue will be investigated further to determine the outcome of the request for a replacement appointment with the Mental Health Practitioner.